- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
A Sweat Angels Resource:
How To Publish Great Facebook
Content For Your Gym
Tell The Reader More
The headline and subheader tells us what you’re offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it’s worth filling out a form for.
- Bullets are great
- For spelling out benefits and
- Turning visitors into leads.
Add content here.
Part 2: Do’s and Don’ts For Profile and Cover Images
- Find out what the true purpose of profile and cover images is
- Learn best practices for selecting images for your own gym’s Facebook page
- See some examples of great Facebook pages, and one example of a not-so-great page
Part 1: Understanding Your Facebook Audience
- Learn the gender, age, and location of your audience
- Find out what Facebook pages your fans also like
- Discover other interests of your fans
- See who’s seeing your content vs who’s responding to your content
You must be logged in to post a comment.