What the heck are Facebook check-ins and why are they important? And as a gym owner, you've got to focus on the success of your gym. Which means marketing should be a top priority (right?). After all, you can't have a gym without members and to get members you have to make yourself known. Facebook check-ins are the most cost effective way to gain more members. In this final segment of our video series, we'll cover these topics:
- What is a Facebook check-in.
- Why a check-in is valuable to your gym.
- How check-ins improve follower engagement on Facebook.
- How to make sure your Facebook Page is set up for check-ins.
- The best way to get more check-ins (Spoiler alert! We talk about Sweat Angels).
Watch Part 7 of How to Publish Great Facebook Content for Your Gym to learn how to use Facebook check-ins to grow your gym.
What the Heck is Sweat Angels?
Sweat Angels is the #1 referral program for gym owners. Each time your members check in on Facebook, we make a donation to a great cause. Schedule a demo to learn how Sweat Angels can help grow your gym membership now: