Flannel shirts, black-rimmed glasses, skinny jeans tucked into vintage Reebok Pumps. These, along with many others, are the tell-tale signs of a hipster pastor. If you’re on the fence about whether or not you quality as a #hipsterpastor, take a look at the questions below:
- Are you often mistaken for a European soccer player who chops wood in the offseason?
- If needed, could your beard be braided?
- Are you wearing suspenders right now?
- Would you choose to ride a more modern bike if your single speed wasn’t so ironic?
- Have you ever brewed beer in your own bathtub?
- Are the pants you’re wearing now uncomfortable?
- Have you ever used hair product on your mustache?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you’re most likely a #hipsterpastor. And don’t get us wrong, we love hipster pastors. In fact, that’s what this entire post is dedicated to - celebrating those who pave their own way, one craft beer at a time.
Win A $25 Amazon Gift Card For Being The Top #HipsterPastor
In the spirit of Pastor Appreciation Month, we want to reward the pastor who can claim the title of Top #HipsterPastor. Here’s how:
- Tally up your #hipsterpastor score using the handy guide below.
- Post a photo of your get-up to Facebook using the hashtag #hipsterpastor.
- Include your score in the post. Tag our Reach Facebook Page to make sure we see it (set the Privacy to Public so it's not hidden).
- We’ll review the photos and award the winning #hipsterpastor with a lifetime supply of mustache wax, via a $25 Amazon gift card.
Posts must be made by Sunday, October 11. We'll comment on your photo to let you know you're a winner. So go ahead, give it a shot. It’s totally not mainstream.
Bonus Round at #ARC15OC
Want to go head-to-head against other pastors in an ultimate #HipsterPastor showdown? Visit the Reach Booth at the ARC Conference in Anaheim, CA on October 13-14. We'll have special prizes for the top Hipster Pastors at the conference. See you there!