We built Causely to help more people experience the joy of doing good. That's why we want to help as many businesses as possible support causes.
In fact, our long-term goal is to donate $1 million every month to charity!
To help us get there, we’re making a couple changes...
- We will offer a program that's similar to Sweat Angels, but for non-fitness businesses. It'll simply be called “Causely.” Now, if your bike-shop owner friend wants to let her customers check in and do good, she can.
- Some of our ebooks, blog posts, infographics, and podcasts will broaden their scope to help all types of small businesses (gym owners included!). You'll start to see this content branded with the "Causely" name.
- Sweat Angels Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram accounts will be re-branded as Causely. Same content, different name.
Here’s a few things we're not changing:
- The Sweat Angels Facebook Page will continue to be updated with compelling stories about the causes you support. Your Monthly Content Pack will continue to feature posts from this page, too.
- Our team will keep investing time and love into the images, videos, and other material we provide to help you be successful with the program.
- We'll continue to improve your experience month after month with new features and content. We love you guys!
How can you help this change go smoothly?
Thanks for asking. Here's a couple things:
- “Like” our Causely Facebook page. Since new resources for local business owners will be published there, this will make sure you see this content.
- Tell one of your small business owner friends about Causely. Chances are you know someone who could benefit from being able to grow their business by doing good. To make it easy for you, we created this referral form.
Thanks for being part of our amazing community. Because of mindful gym owners like you, we already make a major contribution to great charities each month.
We look forward to celebrating with you when we’re able to hit that $1 million milestone!
P.S. This change will take place over the next couple months. In the meantime, if you have any thoughts, questions or concerns, email email@example.com.